Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

1 October 2008
Johann celebrated his first Hari Raya yesterday. It was also the first time that he met his great grandmother and some of the family. Dressed in a long sleeved top and pants, he looked smart and was just too irresistable when he put on his cap. Haha.
The little fella must have been amused having had to go to different houses and meeting so many different people. Listening to so many of them speaking in Malay must have been interesting for him too. I could tell that he was even more amused when they began stuffing paper (ang pows) into his hands. Haha. These of course, went straight into his mouth for the mandatory taste test. Hehe.
Here are some snapshots of the day. Will upload more photos when I get the soft copy of photos taken by Datuk.


"Don't I look good with my new hair style?"

"One with Daddy, one with Mummy..."

"My Daddy and my 2 Uncles..."

"This is Mummy's cousin.
She used to carry Mummy around when Mummy was a baby.
She said me and Mummy are really alike,
especially in terms of weight... hehe"

No comments: