Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Morning at the Botanical Gardens

We spent the morning at the Botanical Gardens today. Was a good change from the normal shopping centre outing. We sure enjoyed ourselves. Will definitely go back and visit the swans and enjoy the fresh air (",)

Little Johann in the car,
all geared up for the gardens!
At the gardens, Daddy push Johann, Mummy snap photos...
Johann being grumpy...
Mummy had to agree that it was indeed HOT!

Some shots with Daddy dearest...
Johann's first encounter with grass...

"Hey! Mummy brought my ball along!"

"Now, why did Daddy push my ball away?"

"My ball is there... but there's this green stuff here..."
"Yucks! That was disgusting! The green stuff is strange..."

"But I must be brave, my ball is waiting for me..."

"Let me have a closer look. Hey! It's not too bad..."
"I'm coming, ball... There's sure a lot of the green stuff around..."

"Oh no. The ball has rolled away. Now, ball or mat?

"Out of my way. Back to the mat I go!'

"But... my ball..."

"Mummy will get my ball for me. On to the mat I go."


"Finally, on the mat and with my ball..."


"My playful Daddy..."
Off the mat and into his stroller... We're off!

Soon enough, the little one fell asleep...

No comments: