Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cheering for Daddy II - Aviva Ironman 70.3

Daddy signed up for the Aviva Ironman this year. He's real excited. We were down at East Coast during the weekend to company Daddy as he prepared for his race.

On Friday Evening (5 Sept)...


"Mummy, Daddy, where am I?"


"Posing with my Daddy... argh... where are my sunglasses?"


"This is where Daddy is going to run... We're walking towards the finishing line. Faster, Daddy!"


"Alright, we've done it!"


"Daddy's going for his pre-race briefing. Me and Mummy will wait for him."

On Saturday Afternoon (6 Sept)...
We went back to East Coast on Saturday. Daddy needed to check in his bicycle.


"My Daddy looks cool with his bicycle!"


"Me and Mummy doing our favourite thing. Posing for the camera!"


"Only participants are allowed in this area, but I'm special. They let me in. hahaha.
Wow! So many bicycles!"

On Sunday Morning (7 Sept)
"Only Mummy followed Daddy to the race. I supported Daddy from home. Here are some photos that Mummy showed me when they got back."

"Daddy and his tri friends... All looking fresh and ready for the race!"

"Here's my Daddy doing the 21 km run... Go Daddy go!"

No comments: