Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Botanical Garden

"We had our first family outing to the Botanical Gardens yesterday... As usual, I was sleeping almost half of the time... But I woke up eventually and didn't missed out on all the great fun that we had. What a day! Cool and occasionally windy though it was at 12.45 p.m.! Luckily Mummy bought a new singlet for me...Cool mann!! Check out the colors... I am a retro boy."

"Check out my latest favourite sleeping position!"

"Isn't my new singlet nice? Thanks, Mummy..."

"Daddy, are u sure I'm that heavy???
I'm only an 8kg, 5 months old BOY."

"What a waste I didnt get to see all this...
Mummy and Daddy, please wake me up next time okie?"


"Is this how I got my name?"

"Look at my grumpy face..."

"Okie...All 3 of us in 1 photo..."

"I told u, I'm as tall as the tree behind me!"

"Wow....beautiful swans...swimming swimming...
Daddy, when are we going swimming again?

"Last but not least....it was time to go... Home sweet home."

No comments: