Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First visit to KK

Overdued Medical Check-up
I had gone for my check up at Dr Ooi's in the morning. The clinic assistants asked if I had brought Johann for a follow up check after discharge. Not having done so (nobody told us we had to do so), I was concerned and a little worried. I went to the PD clinic that was recommended just down the hall from Dr Ooi's. Hubby and I didn't like the service there. The clinic seemed too cold and child unfriendly! We decided to ask around and look for alternatives. Recommended by Auntie Jacqueline, we decided to bring Johann to the Private Children's Clinic at KKH.

When we reached PCC, we were advised to go to A&E. This was because we had no prior appointment thus the waiting would take forever. We got Johann registered at A&E and got him checked out for jaundice and also his development so far. At the same time, Daddy and Mummy kept asking the doctor questions just to make sure everything was alright. We were relieved when Johann was said to be doing well.

No comments: